A BHCC Home Production

A blog about our home renovation, decoration and furnishing exercise... (with occasional exciting adventures of BHCC ..)

Monday, November 20, 2006

Our busy last week as a single...

8 days till our ROM day. My dear is off to Hong Kong for business until Thursday. I have a 3 day major event going on before my leave on Thursday. We will be meeting our ID on Thursday at 5pm to see the new flat. And Friday is Dear's birthday plus we will be collection of ROM certs during the statuary declaration (it will be a simple celebration okay dear?) . Thankfully I got my ROM clothes settled yesterday. Saturday, dear will have to go for the fitting of her gown. What busy week for us. Sunday will be the day for any last minute preparation for the ROM. Think we will have a slight breather only on Monday. Tuesday is our big day already. It will be an exciting time for us. Dearie, I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home