A BHCC Home Production

A blog about our home renovation, decoration and furnishing exercise... (with occasional exciting adventures of BHCC ..)

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Dining Table's Fault

La La La...seems like I m in a good mood...But actually earlier in the evening, I had a quarrel with hubby...And since I m the gracious one, I forgave him...It happened all becos of a dining table...Here's the hoo-haa that happened earlier...

We have been sourcing around for IDs lately. And as usual, we went to another ID today. Somehow I got the impression that our dining table is going to be in the kitchen rather than in the main living / dining area. And of course there is a valid reason for doing this..(At times I am a logical person)..The reason is that I reckon that we will spend most of our time in the living room / bedroom as opposed to the kitchen (since I openly declare that I m a lousy housewife), so it is preferable that our living room is spacious, roomy and clutter-free. And when we went to the ID today, my hubby suddenly turn his back against this idea and just agreed with whatever the ID said!! Well, being the gracious me again...of course I welcome new ideas by the ID as long it fits my requirements..but somehow I wasn't happy when my hubby just agree with whatever the ID said without taking into consideration of my fragile heart...=(sobz...So it means whatever we talked about previously doesn't stand anymore.

But overall, I must say I got a brand new feel of how my future home will look like..There are some ideas that we have not tot of previously and so I got a very refreshing feel of the ID. And like I said in my earlier post..the controversial topic continues...my WIW...i would love a WIW..and the idea of a tampered glass door leading to the WIW just sound sooooo classy and "premiumize" (This word just came out of nowhere = means high class / premium stuff) which is so very MY STYLE. Then again..being the practical and logical me...I must still see if the number to put this WIW up is scary or not.. if yes..I think I can just make do with a wardrobe with a frosted sliding door.

La La La...in short..I think my hubby is the most wonderful person in MY world..Just can't wait to spend our first night in our new home together!! Love u honey..=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home