A BHCC Home Production

A blog about our home renovation, decoration and furnishing exercise... (with occasional exciting adventures of BHCC ..)

Friday, November 03, 2006

Me and My WIW

Gosh! What an unlucky day for me. One of the strap of my spag top snapped! Thank goodness I have my cardigan to hold on to the top. Was telling my hubby about it and from here, it sparked my WIW idea!

CC:Hubby, one of the strap of my spag top snapped!
BH: How come so lousy one? Wardrobe malfunction?
CC: That's why I need a WIW, so I can scan all my clothes at one glance and make sure that clothes that fail QC will not be worn!
BH: Trying to pull a fast one again.
CC: Haha

Anyway, here's an idea on how some people do their WIW..



And the debate on a WIW continues............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home