A BHCC Home Production

A blog about our home renovation, decoration and furnishing exercise... (with occasional exciting adventures of BHCC ..)

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Kitchenssssss

What...A lousy housewife talking about her dream kitchen!! Haha..I have warned hubby that owing to my unpredictable work and travelling schedule, I might not be able to be a committed housewife and prepare dinner for him when he is back from work. But no worries hubby, I do have the intention to whip up nice dishes for you during the weekends. Thou modern, but m still tradition at heart..who strongly believes that the way to a man's heart is thru his stomach..

But environment affects performance...so if only my kitchen is like this: -


Only this kind of kitchen can whip up such pretty desserts!!!!!!!! I really love to bake!!...ooooohhhhhh







1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home