A BHCC Home Production

A blog about our home renovation, decoration and furnishing exercise... (with occasional exciting adventures of BHCC ..)

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

As controversial as it can be

Hubby told me that he expected the upcoming quote to be a good $40K..which I am not surprised considering that this layout consist of all the "GOOD TO HAVE" items like my WIW..Gosh..M still at this topic...Well of cos being a virtuous wife..I said that I can forgo the WIW..which I am prepared to anyway considering that a WIW means more space for clothes means more shopping damage!!! So better not also..

Since it is a controversial topic..it means it is attractive in many sense too..Here's why:













Last but not least...this WIW definitely doesn't appeal to me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home