A BHCC Home Production

A blog about our home renovation, decoration and furnishing exercise... (with occasional exciting adventures of BHCC ..)

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Our Future Home

Thou hubby said that this blog is supposed to talk about the progession of our new home..from the planning to sourcing...from pre - renovation to post - renovation looks etc....I still somehow detract from the purpose of this blog and talk about my all time favourite....FOOD....can't help it....

Well...but FOOD defintely plays an important role in building up a new HOME..Let me tell u why...Today is a gloomy Sunday as I was very sick..Was supposed to go shopping with hubby for his shirt and pants and my ROM shoes..but decided to cancel the outing...At 5 plus in the evening..was feeling a little hungry..so went hunting high and low for FOOD....ALAS....no decent food can be found..Mum went play MJ..Dad went out...Left me all alone..Plus sick and tired to go downstairs buy food...sigh..in the end...I settled for an unhealthy cup noodles.....

So the morale of this story is....I WON'T stock up my future home with unhealthy food..even if I buy cup noodles (in case hubby is hungry in the middle of the nite), I will make sure they are those with no MSG..In any case, I promise that I will whip up nice dishes for my hubby and make sure he doesn't go hungry...

PS: But I guess I will still need stock up some BAN food like potato chips to accompany my hubby during his favourite TV program...soccer matches..Potato is a root vegetable anyway...hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home