A BHCC Home Production

A blog about our home renovation, decoration and furnishing exercise... (with occasional exciting adventures of BHCC ..)

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Interior Designer Selection Exercise - Image Creative


We meet up with our ID from Image Creative, Jason, today. Contrary to what people mentioned about Image Creative, the quotation from this Superbrand was not as super expensive as we thought.

Dear dear was teasing me that my opinion sway so easy but I do have to admit I am quite comfortable with Jason. His design was also very impressive, having all the nice features that I like, not to mention the study area and more importantly he has a very beautiful WIW for my dear. Haha...

Looking back at my blog post earlier this week, i will have to take back my statement about not taking branded stuff as we might be going for branded stuff after all. :)

Still I have to agree with my dear, we should not convince so easily and make a decision so quickly before we even see what kind of pricing and design from the "forum-famous" Angeline from IntraDesign.

Looking forward to see Angeline's design and quote on wednesday. Then we will do our evaluation okay dear?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home