A BHCC Home Production

A blog about our home renovation, decoration and furnishing exercise... (with occasional exciting adventures of BHCC ..)

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Woo Hoo

Wooooo hooooooo....as seen from Hubby's previous post, our home is 95% done!!

Haha...here are my comments: -

1) Yes Hubby, you will sure gana left right up down from me if I see coffee mug stain on our coffee table!!

2) Ur dear has good dress sense, so of cos the hob matches the kitchen WHITE theme la!!=P

3) Shoe cabinet!!! According to Fengshui Master, you shd never put shoes above your head...so I reckon the top shelves will be used to put other stuff...Got it dear?? So means there left fewer shelves and those shelves are for my shoes..as for ur shoes, hmmm....u only have 2 pair of shoes mah..one pair of work shoes..one pair of sports shoes...ok lar..can spare u that small area...whahahah

4) Wardrobe...confirm not enough for me....My current wardrobe is exactly the same size and it is just nice for my clothes..now I need share with you, confirm not enough!!..How How How??...

hehehe....I think I openly bully my hubby liao!!...Need to be more subtle..orh la orh la Hubby...I buy you ROTI PRATA some day!!..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home