A BHCC Home Production

A blog about our home renovation, decoration and furnishing exercise... (with occasional exciting adventures of BHCC ..)

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Lock for our new door + HITACHI Vaccum Cleaner

Daddy gave me a new lock for our new home!!!....Gosh..It is good stuff ok!!..branded wan, cost $100 plus...Now the only issue is whether it will fit our door or not..cos if the grills of the gate are too narrow, the lock can't be opened...see pics below and u will understand why..





Today also went to buy a 1400W Hitachi Vaccum Cleaner (CV-T40)..cost $99 at Best Denki..Was thinking whether shd I just go check out the brands and models and then go to my fav BEDOK electrical shop to purchase it..but since Dad drove me all the way to Parkway Parade to get them, so think I better buy them at Best Denki at PP...plus the sales person was sooo helpful in explaining the functions to me blah blah blah...so might as well buy lo...He really v good...spend so much time with a customer who purchase a $99 item....whahahha...and at the end of the day, he gave me 2 lucky draw coupons to win a TOYOTA VIOS!!...supposed to only have one coupon for every $50..but he gave me 2 coupons....whahaha...Am I so easily contented??!!! Plus, any purchase at PP will give u a chance to play "SPIN AND WIN"...My mum and I happily went to the information counter to play the SPIN AND WIN...whahah...the wheel has the 12 animals of the Chinese Zodiac Sign...if you gana the PIG (which is the animal of the lunar year of 2007), you will win a PIG soft toy....OMG...and I actually Q to play this silly game...I got 2 chances at the spin...I tried my luck at the first and I asked Mum to try the 2nd chance...Whahahah...ALAS....both chance also BO STRIKE...so BO PIG lor...haha

Anyway before I conclude, here's some tips on getting a VC: -
1) VC Head - Make sure you don't get those head with metal strips if you have laminated floor at home...cos the metal strips at the head will scratch your floor..You shd get those with plastic strip or brush on the head.

2) VC Bag - Some are washable and some are using those disposable bags...One bad pt of using washable bags is that of cos u need wash them and you need make sure it is VERY DRY before u put it back in your VC...given the lazy me..I went for the disposable ones...plus the disposable ones have bigger capacity than the washables bags....woo hoo...also u don't always change the bag...so in my view, I think it is still economical to go for disposable bag ba..

3) Suction power - ranges from 1000W to 2200W...the higher the W, the higher the suction power...But it might be nosier too....hmmm...

The VC tat I bght is considered the lower and cheaper range..but nvm lar..I understand from sis tat VC life span is about 3 years..so maybe get a better one when this VC dies on me???..haha...plus I think I am not a heavy VC user...so prob my first VC can last 5 or more years???!!!.....whahahha

Tat sums up my evening with my MOMO and FOFO.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home