A BHCC Home Production

A blog about our home renovation, decoration and furnishing exercise... (with occasional exciting adventures of BHCC ..)

Thursday, February 01, 2007

I can't wait any longer!!

Dear folks,

As seen from the previous post, you can see that my house is transforming!! I have not gone to my new place to check out the lights but just based on pictures, I fell in love with them already!!

Hubby and I had a hard time choosing the lights and had to go from places to places just to find reasonably priced yet mei mei lights...In the end, we still went back to the first place that we checked out to make our light purchases...M glad that the tough periods are going to end soon...

Of cos the person with the most credit is Hubby.
1) for bearing with me when i flare up
2) for breaking his principles and let me take cab
3) for making wise choices (thou sometimes I still think I have better taste than him..opps)
4) for managing the budget so well
5) for making trips alone to buy some stuffs despite his busy schedule (can't help it since he is staying at central....opps..)
6) for his coordination efforts with Angeline, aircon man etc...
7) for his constant visits to our new place to check out the progress..(he shd since it is only 2 blocks away...opps...again)

and lots more lar..but can't praise him too much else his head swell like his belly...OPPS...

Love u lots no matter what....=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home