A BHCC Home Production

A blog about our home renovation, decoration and furnishing exercise... (with occasional exciting adventures of BHCC ..)

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Painting works -DONE!!

Starting painting on Saturday, and oh boy do they work fast... imagine my main contractor telling his coolies, "You all better paint nicely and paint faster ah! Otherwise cannot go back Malaysia for Chinese New Year!! " Hee Hee..

Did not have a thorough inspection, but looks like quite a job well done... Nevertheless I am sure they will touch up for us should we see any defects later :)

Living Room starting work... doing the ceiling already.. (base paint done already)

My designer fengshui lines to invite in wealth... (otherwise it is just a very nice design loh.. my ID signature design, dun believe see Renotalk.com..)

Living room done!! bright and spacious!!


My spare bedroom, AKA Mahjong Room, aka Future kid's room, aka maybe my study room... CHEERY and BRIGHT...

My bedroom walls... eh.. this pic is haven't paint yet.. only base paint, put this picture to show all the nice sharp edges.. SWEE!

Okay confirmed with Angeline yesterday, my home will be ready by 9 February just in time to welcome my dear home from her oversea business trip!! :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home