A BHCC Home Production

A blog about our home renovation, decoration and furnishing exercise... (with occasional exciting adventures of BHCC ..)

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Designer Chair

Today Hub and I went to Courts at Suntec and one of the black designer chair caught my eye...I really like it a LOT...REALLY!!....but too bad, it is quite pricy at $699 for one..one armchair $699...hmmm...and if we are buying 2 for our cosy corner...that will add up to almost $1.4K...but I have decided...if it is really out of budget, I shall buy one only for my study table chair...Black also matches the black glass table that I am planning to get.....wooo hooo....

Here are some designer chairs that I really fancy: -


This is known as the egg chair.




This is known as the bubble chair




This is known as the marshmellowmini.




This is known as the eileengray chair.




This is known as the coronachair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home