A BHCC Home Production

A blog about our home renovation, decoration and furnishing exercise... (with occasional exciting adventures of BHCC ..)

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year to all!

Today is the last day of 2006. 5 more hours to 2007. Although this is renoblog, this is also my only blog, where got some much time to handle multiple blogs hor..haha..
2006 has been a good year, got married to my wonderful wife, got a new home, renovation on its way next week. Everything seems fine. :) As we give thanks to the wonderful year of 2006, we must look forward to 2007, plan and prepare ahead with our new year resolution. (.. and figure out how to pay the reno and furnishing cost..)

I have broken down my new year resolution into 3 main area,
  • Health and fitness,
  • Career and academic,
  • Friendship and Relationship

As promised to my dear dear, one of the new year resolution is to squeeze in 3 gym sessions every week. Hence starting tomorrow (1 Jan new year's day), and Tuesday, I will go gym with dear haha.. This week quota hit liao..haha.. Next week dunno how..
okay okay, should bore you guys with more of my new year resolution. I will go offline to think up of my career and academic resolutions.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home