A BHCC Home Production

A blog about our home renovation, decoration and furnishing exercise... (with occasional exciting adventures of BHCC ..)

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Looooooong Day

Agenda on 30th December 2006

1. 8am went for a jog...think covered more than 5Km...knees aching...think I better stop running for a while...
2. Rush home to shower cos meeting hubby...
3. Met hubby at 1030am at Centrepoint Coffee Bean for a hearty breakfast..Museli Parfait!!! My fav...thanks Hubby!!...muacks!!
4. After breakfast, went Robinson fight for bedsheet...was looking at some other brand..then somehow we end up fighting with other "aunties" for HALLMARK bedsheets + quilt cover + bloster case + pillow case
5. Hubby LS
6. Took train to Clark Quay
7. Rested at Mac at Liang Court...Rest feet
8. Went to Audio House at Liang Court..Checked out Washing Machine, Fridge, TV etc
9. Went to see furniture at Liang Court...Checked out dining table + sofa etc..Hubby LS again...
10. Walked to UE Square...wanted to check out Teka Hod and Hoob but to Hubby's disappointment, it was closed!!!....Darn...Pat Pat Hubby...we shall go another day ok
11. Looks like gg to rain....430pm le...so decided to take a break and have a early dinner..
12. Walked back to opp Liang Court to take bus to Bugis for dinner.
13. Had steamboat dinner at Liang Seah Street... I like!!!....Crab is good!!...Total cost of dinner was about $34. More imptly, dining with Hubby is PRICELESS..muacks HUBBY!!!
14. Walked to Bugis Junction to gai gai a bit...Bght Hubby to Seiyu Dept Store..but can tell he is not interested cos he keep following me!!....Bleah..:P...if my Hubby saw something that caught his attention, I will be the one hunting for him at the Dept Store...so I guess he is bent to go Jln Besar...
15. Decided to go Jln Besar with Hubby since not raining...Super tired already...legs aching..+ knees aching...just been exercising for past 4 days..so my muscles are complaining....=(
16. Hubby LS again...Went to Fu Lu Shou Complex to search for Toilet...Waited for Hubby to LS finish...Poor Hubby..
17. Walked to Jln Besar...asked Hubby to buy mineral water for me..cos I think I need to perk myself up...Hubby knows tat I m starting to "fa mung zung" (starting to be edgy)...
18. Hubby asked me take taxi go home..but I refused..cos I know Hubby is also anxious about our new home....
19. Along Jln Besar, checked out some WC, sinks, taps etc...
20. Also checked out some lightings...set our eyes on one fancy dining light...those clear glass tube like kind...$238...for 3 in a row...NICE...I is like wan lor!!!
21. Guess wat??? We walked ourselves to MUSTAFA....
22. Expected...Hubby is excited about going there...=S ...tired...but of cos I don't want disappoint Hubby...
23. Arrived at Mustafa...Saw Hubby's old frens there...Checked out Washing Machines, Fridge etc...Asked his old frens for advice on types of Fridge + Washing Machine...
24. Hubby proceed to check out Samsung TV....
25. Finally, Hubby let me go home...9pm...Phew...I hurrily hop onto a cab n bid hubby goodbye...Hubby wanted to send me home by taxi then take MRT home...silly Hubby...I can't bear to see him take train home all the way from Bedok...So I decided to let him take train from Farrer Park instead...Sorry Hubby for my hasty GOODBYE...cos I don't wan my taxi to hog the road..
26. Wow the taxi uncle like know I m tired....so drove like a F1 driver...reached home at 923pm!!!! Steady...
27. Missed a call on my mobile...Weird number...Called back and it was a coffee shop telephone number...
28. Tot something happened to Hubby...called his mobile...unable to reach him...
29. Worried like hell....call n call n call...sms him too....I realised tat I really love me Hubby lotz...=(
30. Hubby finally called me back..His "aw ta" (faulty) HP low batt....but in any case...m glad my Hubby is safe n sound at home...Hubby even apologise to me for bringing me to so many places today n tire me out...*heartache*...M sorry Hubby..your dear so lousy...can't walk for long...I m sorry instead!!!...sobzzz....

30 events summarized my entire day!!!

Happening?? Yes!! Exhausted?? Yes!! Tired?? Yes!! Fruitful?? Most definitely!!! More imptly, time spent with Hubby??? PRICELESS!!!

Love u hubby...!!!! Thank God for letting me marry such a wonderful man...Amen...Keke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home