A BHCC Home Production

A blog about our home renovation, decoration and furnishing exercise... (with occasional exciting adventures of BHCC ..)

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

To Extend or Not To Extend

Blue Blue Blue...I changed the template of this site...whahaha...sick of the old template..which is sooooo boring..tat explains why I don't blog so often in the past...but little did I know that my hubby's customization were all GONE...but of cos my hubby can't bear to scold me lar...cos I m fun-loving, adorable, pretty, sexy, lovable etc.......=P

We now face a huge challenge in our home reno...And tat is whether to extend our kitchen cabinets or not...Orginally, there is going to be a breakfast counter area...However, in our effort to cut cost, we decided to do away with the breakfast counter...End up we now have a empty space...Haha...and the ironic thing is tat we emailed Angeline to ask her how much would it cost if we were to extend the kitchen cabinets in order to fill up the empty space....whahaha...I think Angeline must be wondering, "These 2 ah siao, wan to save $$ and do away with the breakfast counter, now end up asking me to quote how much would it cost to extend the kitchen cabinets!!" And the extension cost a whopping 1.6 grand!!...Duhz...tried to save $400 on the breakfast counter but end up slapped with a 1.6K quote.

Haha...we just itchy backside ask shiok only lar...cos I rather buy a furniture to fill the empty space than to spend another 1.6K to extend the kitchen cabinets. Hubby, we buy a mei mei breakfast table or wat lar...I still like the breakfast counter concept..just tat I don't want Angeline's $400 wooden plank breakfast counter!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home