A BHCC Home Production

A blog about our home renovation, decoration and furnishing exercise... (with occasional exciting adventures of BHCC ..)

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Rare Appearance

Ok ok...Yes..I MIAed and now I m back!! Don't understand how come some people can blog everyday when I don't even have time to surf net..haha..guess it is a habit..and blogging is something that I find boring...I prefer reading others' blog..

Oh Well..back to the progress of BHCC's home building..ID settled, layout more or less settled, tiles settled, start date of reno settled..what's next?? Bloody hell..still got lots more to do man!!...still got to buy WC, then must choose colour of WC..then still got flushing system to ponder over...and next is to select ur hood and hob...then must ask urself whether u wan those chimmy kind or slim design kind...hob must choose from induction kind or those normal ones..then stainless steel or glass?? if glass..black or white glass....and the list goes on n on n on...*yawn*..

One step at a time..I feel so accomplished when my husband and I settled the mattress today!!..headache man!!..must choose from the type of coil, then memory foam or latex..then box type or just the normal plush type..*arrrgghhh*...just give me a ti lam la...I can sleep just as well..haha..but since my hubby wants to buy me a QUALITY mattress..then better choose the one I like..hmmm...but the one I like..he say "dear...please don't go near to that one...".....why???....cos tat mattress alone..(sealy brand) cost a cool 6 grand!!...whahhahah....

Conclusion..we bght the Sealy 125 anniversary series!!...box top...dunno wat material..dunno wat coil...but we manage to get 4 free pillows..and 2 mattress cover..courtesy of my hubby..so clever..know how to bargain..like those aunties at the wet market..."give me $2 of this veggie...then give me some free chillis lehh..don't like tat lar..everytime buy from u one...." haha..Well Done Hubby!!

okok...I hit my quota for the day..blog enough le....

Stay tuned for my next posting!!!...which is coming up VERY soon...anyway..I m "you yi ke zhuan"...so tat's explains the title of my blog...RARE APPERANCE..

tata folks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home