A BHCC Home Production

A blog about our home renovation, decoration and furnishing exercise... (with occasional exciting adventures of BHCC ..)

Monday, December 25, 2006

Preliminary Budget

Alrite...it is me again...Told u that I be BACK very soon...so here I m, ladies and gentlemen!!!....Let's get down to business...Now that the numbers from our ID, Angeline, is more or less fixed (bounded by the contract..can go higher but not likely to be lower..whahha..), I think this is a good time to put up our budgetary numbers...so that we can visit this site again for reference and see how we varied from our budget!!!...

Quote from Angeline 37K
Aircon 3K
Hood + hob 1K
2WC + 1 kitchen sink + 2 bathroom sinks 2K
Curtains + blinds 1.5K
Wiring 2K
Lightings 2K
Furniture 8K

Grand total 56.5K

Breakdown for furniture:
Sofa 1K
Dining table + chairs 1K
TV Samsung Plasma 2K++
Fridge 700
Washing machine 800
Microwave oven 600 (we shall get one tat can bake, roast, grill etc!!)
Thermoflask 60
Toaster oven 30 (my hubby is a bread person...see his cutey bread face!!..whahha)
Mattress FOC (courtesy of my hubby's wonderful SIS....Thanks SIS!!..)
Divan + bedframe 500 (I take 2.5K less 2K contributed by SIS)
2 fans 200 (my hubby wants me to write in stone n swear to god that I will not waste electricity....=S)

Whatever balance will be used to buy study table and any furniture to deco the empty area in the kitchen (if we are not gg to extend the kitchen cabinets)...

Hmmmm....so did I miss out anything????

Thou I m finance trained by profession...this budget still needs the approval of our Finance Minister...MY HUBBY....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home