A BHCC Home Production

A blog about our home renovation, decoration and furnishing exercise... (with occasional exciting adventures of BHCC ..)

Monday, July 28, 2008

Counting Down - 2 more months

Counting down to my big day......
Checklist:
1) lose weight - not done
2) find baby pics - not done
3) order wedding cakes - not done
4) montage - not done
5) send invitation cards - not done
6) guest list - not done. anyway it is never a final final list. it is changing every min
7) change money for honeymoon - not done
8) prepare winter clothings for hub - not done
9) do research for honeymoon - not done

Despite the above, I have yet to feel the pressure, except for occasional nagging from hub. At the end of the day, I always tell myself to enjoy the process..

Hahaha....let me relec on corner and la kopi first....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home