A BHCC Home Production

A blog about our home renovation, decoration and furnishing exercise... (with occasional exciting adventures of BHCC ..)

Monday, March 31, 2008

31 March 2008. Times flies and a quarter of the year has gone by without me realising it. This would also mean my wedding photoshoot is drawing near!! No doubt technology nowadays can do wonder, but I would still want to save the photographer some headache if he can minimize the photoshop efforts. See how kind I am...... And this would mean I need to lose some inches off me man!!

I planned to go on a fruits and veg diet from 1 Apr 08 to 12 May 08 (which is my photoshoot date). I had a prelude to this plan by embarking on this plan today, trying to get a feel of just surviving on fruits and green alone for the entire day. Here's my food journal:

Breakfast:
1 cup of pear juice
1 slices of papaya
1 green apple

Lunch:
1 cup of grapefruit + mango juice
1 slice of pineapple
1 slice of papaya
1 slice of rockmelon

Midday snack:
1 red apple

Dinner:
Generous serving of brocoli, tomato and carrot (cooked)
Few pieces of egg toufu (technically I should not eat this since egg is not included in my plan but then again...mai waste food)
Large serving of delicious apple soup
1 orange
Lots of cherry tomatoes

I think I ate too much for dinner but dinner was simply great! Courtesy of MIL but I felt very bad cos she didn't add meat in the soup because of me!!! I told her that I chose to go on fruits and veg diet is purely for health reasons and not for religious reason, so she need not skip the meat entirely. I can just don't eat the meat. And because of me, my "tam chiak" hubby went meatless also for dinner!!! He didn't realise it until I mention!! Maybe I should just keep quiet..Blah Blah..

Today is only the first day. Let's see if I can tong for another day...and another...and another..

Maybe I am gg to faint after blogging this....

PS: Food for thought of the day (contributed by Hubby): Companies should not have teamwork, synergy, leadership etc as their core values. They should have ESCALATION, THROW SPANNAR AND COVER KA CHING as their core values!!! How true....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home