A BHCC Home Production

A blog about our home renovation, decoration and furnishing exercise... (with occasional exciting adventures of BHCC ..)

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Wonderful Sunday

Had a wonderful relaxing day with Dearie today. Started our day early today at 715am when dear dear woke me up to go jogging to the Merlion :)
Due to some wardrobe malfunction on dear dear's part, today she give chances and we only did a short run to Lao Pa Sat. I bought some egg tarts fresh from the oven, wanting to share with Carol then she tell me she on diet.. * ku ku bao* End up i had 2 eggs tart, 2 soft boil eggs, 2 slice of thick butter toast and a kopi!! Bearing in mind that the jogging session was a light one. How can I not get fat right!!

Walked back to Kim Tian with dearie, had a nice business plan discussion with her. Our plans to quit our jobs and start our Singapore dream. (PS: dear, still no conclusion, to be discuss again, hee hee)

Watch some tv, then we went downstair for lunch. Soon after we are back from lunch, as I had some work to finish, dear dear took an afternoon nap, supporting me in my effort to do some uninterrupted work... :p

By 345pm, I managed to finish my presentation slides and propose to go jalan jalan with dearie.
We went to orchard for dear's fav organic sandwich while I had a satisfying seafood linguine. went on to see the Subaru endurance challenge. At 28 hours and 45 mins, still got a good 60% of the people still have their hands on the Subaru impreza. ( No pun intended)

Suprisingly, my distaste in hatchback cars changed. The Subaru impreza 2008 version actually caught my eye and may have won my heart over from my toyota Vios.. but we shall see... prices, FC, engine performances.. need to evaluated some more. Nevertheless, quite impress with these people who went for the Subaru, under the sun, the rain, just to win the car. Quite sure that not all of them are there for the car. Something like completing marathon, climbing mount everest etc.. human need for conquest. :)

Finally after walking round orchard for a while we settled for a low fat ice cream outside Lido before we went home to NUA some more.

Anything special on this day? I would say it is a typical restful Sunday. but what matters is that we enjoyed ourselves, we should celebrate what we have, regardless of how simple, how common, how mundane it seems. Simple pleasure of life.


2 Comments:

  • At 05 November, 2007, Blogger CarolineChua said…

    Hubby, are saying that I always disturb you when you work isit....so you must bluff me go sleep then you can work in peace...kuku bao

     
  • At 05 November, 2007, Blogger Nraf said…

    No lah.. weekend are suppose to be quality time that we spend together, so I feel very bad if I have to work and not keep you company.. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home