A BHCC Home Production

A blog about our home renovation, decoration and furnishing exercise... (with occasional exciting adventures of BHCC ..)

Monday, April 07, 2008

Head-over-Heels Run 2008


Dearie and I went for the Head-over-Heels Couples Run 2008 run yesterday morning. We headed out early morning to East Coast park for the 8 km run which was organized by Care community to emphasis the importance of marriage, togetherness, family bonding etc.. those stuff lah..

8km to my dearie was a pieces of cake, but unfortunately her lazy hubby who is hopelessly lacking in exercise had to struggle to complete the 8 km. She had to slow down for me.. *paiseh leh*

After the run, Dearie decided to go for her Musli Parfeit at Coffee Bean, not knowing that it was at the MacDonald Area, I agreed to walk with her from Area F2. While we were walking, then dearie revealed that Coffee bean is at the MacDonald Area, which I remembered during my teenage-Chalet days that it was very far away from the Chalet..... hahaha..

Nevertheless we had a good cool down walk..(30 mins loh...)and got to MacDonalds for a Mac breakfast (which was supposed to be coffee bean, haha Parfeit sold out again..), before we went home on the our trusty Bus 196.

To sum it all, I loved to go running on events like this with dearie and will sign up for more events :) (got event goodie bag, then hubby will go one! >_< )


PS: Made use of the Running Lab $50 voucher and bought a Mizuno Wave Inspire 4 which I have been eyeing for a while... *happy* See my devotion and determination to keep fit! *bleah*


PSS: Can you find me and dearie in the photo hahaha.. (photo taken by someone else and found on the sgrunner forum..hahaha..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home