A BHCC Home Production

A blog about our home renovation, decoration and furnishing exercise... (with occasional exciting adventures of BHCC ..)

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

2 Apr 2008 - Third day of my "detox" diet. So far so good. Seems to be fine to go without meat, rice, noodles or even bread. By right a pure detox should be just fruits and veggies but seems like I can't resist the cooked veggies that MIL prepares for me. Her stir fried veggies with garlic is NICE!!! No doubt I am eating fruits and vegs, I seriously think I won't lose much weight because of the quantity that I eat. As my Hubby puts it, even elephant who eat grass will also put on weight. TMD!! MIL cooked a $5 worth of veggies and my Hubby and I managed to finish the entire plate. Guess I must gradually reduce the amount of my food intake.

I must learn to like the feeling of HUNGER......

Sadist but this is the extent that woman will go to for beauty......

2 Comments:

  • At 03 April, 2008, Blogger Nraf said…

    keep up the blogging and motivation for eating healthy. Hubby support you.
    I will check the blog every day okay?

     
  • At 03 April, 2008, Blogger Nraf said…

    your blog very entertaining one.. put some sexy picture then sure got more hits then XiaXue...hahaaha...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home