A BHCC Home Production

A blog about our home renovation, decoration and furnishing exercise... (with occasional exciting adventures of BHCC ..)

Sunday, January 07, 2007

It is supposed to be a FUN process!! Personal post..

Dear folks,

Building a home is not an easy feat man!!.. No joke..All the quarrels and black face explained...

Tired
Exhausted
Fustrated
Brain Dead
Info Overloaded
Overwhelmed

Thou m financed and audit trained..m not meticulous at all...Sometimes I just simply wan to let Hubby handle all matters..Hubby is very meticulous and careful about all the tiny details..but he is in fact buzier than me at work...Sometimes I wish to help..but somehow Hubby will take over from me for he is more resourceful than me and has more opinions...Good or Bad?? I dont know..

Furniture is currently my call...but already there is a debate on 1.65m or 2.1m long sofa...Hubby just "uped" my sofa + dining budget to 3K...Tks Hubby..

......

Think I have over-exercised...whole body aching...why push so hard...?? m trying to lose weight before CNY..cos probably meeting some of Hubby's relatives for the first time...I take pride of my weight management...Dont ask me why..I come a long and hard way to this...Nobody will understand this...

Anyway, tat's all folks....going zzzz....

PS: This is only a personal post...stay tuned for more updates on BHCC home production..I will be back stronger...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home